Proprietary Compounding Technology
Flexible PTFE Production
PTFE Lab Services
Fillers for PTFE
Flontech USA LLC
100 Thompson Street
Pittston, PA 18640
Email This Page
Save To Favorites
Serving a wide range of industries, from medical to chemical and construction, Flontech USA provides superior custom formulations in a variety of flow grades for different fabrication methods. With Flontech USA’s proprietary custom compound technology, there is generally very little difference between the properties of the final product made with non free flow or free flow material.
Our non-free flow material can be used for the molding of large cross-sections and billets. Our semi-free flow formula provides a lower cost value compared to free-flow and can be used for the manual molding of cross-sections. For automatic or manual molding of small cross sections, we offer our standard free flow solution. With its excellent flow properties, our high free or presintered grade is recommended for molding parts to finished sizes.
Contact Flontech USA today for more information regarding our superior custom compound formulations and our wide array of flow grades.
Flontech USA manufactures PTFE compounds with a wide range of flow grades for different fabrication methods.
Non Free Flow
– Poor flow properties. Used for manual molding of large cross sections.
Semi Free Flow
– Improved flow over non-free-flow without the cost of standard free flow. Used for manual molding of small cross sections.
– Good flow properties. Used for manual molding of small cross sections. Can also be used for automatic molding.
– For increased properties of moldings made by ram extrusion.
– Fully presintered for standard ram extrusion
High Free Flow
– Excellent flow properties. Used in automatic molding. Very good for parts molded to finished sizes
Copyright © 2011 Flontech USA LLC, All Rights Reserved
Site created by
ThomasNet Web Solutions
and Powered by